Re: [libmicrohttpd] Local build as shared object

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Local build as shared object
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 18:16:52 +0100

Hi!

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by 'local shared object', and I do
not understand what your specific issue is with a build location.
configure has many options to change the destination folders, but unless
you're on a really unusual setup, you probably won't need most.

You also do not explain what you tried to do, or what platform you're
on.  So without further information, I won't be able to help or offer
advice (and I suspect the same applies to many others on this list).

Happy hacking!

Christian