Re: [libmicrohttpd] Fwd: Maintaining libmicrohttpd

From: Evgeny Grin
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Fwd: Maintaining libmicrohttpd
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 21:56:10 +0300

21.12.2015, 21:25, "silvioprog" <address@hidden>:
He worked a lot to make the new versions of MHD compatible and stable on Windows, and his code is very good, I'm using it in production and it is working like a charm.
Thanks for additional report!

Now that Evgeny is co-maintainer of MHD, can I help him to update the packages on MHD home page? It would be nice because I'm going to indicate the new MHD in many groups and forums that I'm participating.
I'm currently preparing script for reproduceable builds of MHD with all dependents from source, hopefully result will be published soon.

Congratulations Ev, you deserves that! :-)
Thanks!

--
Best Wishes,
Evgeny Grin