[libmicrohttpd] Implementing WS

From: rahul bhola
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Implementing WS
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 11:07:55 +0000

I already saw a lot of posts so i wont ask if they are implemented. What i need to know is a couple of things so i can implement the same.Please tell me if i am on the right track.

First i should upgrade the headers to 101 , but then what should be the response in http callback function so that the socket is not destroyed.

Another thing is there some implementation to read/write in MHD_Connection which i can use or do i use raw socket and implement from scratch.

If there is no read write what about the tls case does that also go from scratch. And last from docs if i am right socket_fd inside MHD_Connection is raw file descriptor for the connection right ?

Hoping to write path for the same and uploading it for others also :)