Re: [libmicrohttpd] Typo?: MHD_SUPPRESS_DATE_NO_CLOCK and MHD_NO_FLAG

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Typo?: MHD_SUPPRESS_DATE_NO_CLOCK and MHD_NO_FLAG
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 16:35:02 -0300

I can't remember at this moment, but it was fixed with a message talking something like "X is deprecated, use Y". BTW it would be nice to release a major version removing all old members. :-)

Anyway, WDYT about MHD_USE_SUPPRESSED_DATE/MHD_USE_END_FLAG? (notice the "suppressED" instead of "suppress" and "end" instead of "no")

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 3:59 PM, Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> wrote:
Hmm. This should not be the case, as we kept the old names around for
now to ensure backwards-compatibility.  Which flag gave you trouble?

--
Silvio Clécio