[libmicrohttpd] integration with my websockets

From: José Bollo
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] integration with my websockets
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 18:29:04 +0200

Hi all,

I just found time now to integrate the work you did last summer
for upgrading connections. Seems to work out of the box, but...

First a remark: I was previously trying to allocate ressources for the
web socket before to reply to the upgrading connection. That is not
more possible except if I create the websocket without socket. That is
a detail but a not pleasant detail.

Second, at the end, I call:

        MHD_upgrade_action (urh, MHD_UPGRADE_ACTION_CLOSE);

but nothing is closed. I'm using latest tar.gz: libmicrohttpd-0.9.52.
What do I miss? Is there a bug? I'm using EPOLL with external threading.

Third, do you plan to provide a new version soon?

Best regards
José Bollo