Re: [libmicrohttpd] using other TLS libraries

From: Evgeny Grin
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] using other TLS libraries
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 22:19:54 +0300

Hi Gauthier,

I've done impressive work.
We have very similar plans for integrated support for multiple TLS backends.
However, I believe that we should start porting on updated MHD API (see
microhttpd2.h). One of the goals of new API is to make MHD more TLS-lib
independent.

In the meantime, you could criticize new API and propose enhancements.

--
Best Wishes,
Evgeny Grin