Re: [libmicrohttpd] Clang build fails

From: Tim Ruehsen
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Clang build fails
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 21:02:52 +0100

Am Mittwoch, den 21.02.2018, 20:38 +0100 schrieb Christian Grothoff:
> On 02/21/2018 12:15 PM, Tim Rühsen wrote:
> > > Generally, I would like
> > > to end up with a setup where the entire CI configuration is also
> > > in a
> > > Git repo and can be easily collaboratively improved. So if you
> > > have time
> > > and energy to make that happen, great ;-)
> >
> > Gitlab allows exactly that,  but you have your own CI already
> > running
> > and the missing parts are maybe just a piece of configuration.
> > So it has to be your initiative.
> >
> > If you like to give Gitlab a chance, let me know and I surely can
> > help.
> > You can also have your own Gitlab instance without gitlab.com
> > involved.
> > And BTW, you can use gitlab-ci-multi-runner to use your own
> > machines /
> > OSes as CI runners. The gitlab.com CI hosting is limited to docker,
> > but
> > hey - it's free to use. And since the CI setup is developed in a
> > git
> > repo as well, nothing is lost, even if gitlab.com dies.
>
> Well, as long as we can easily export the result from gitlab.com to
> eventually move it to independent infrastructure, there's nothing
> wrong
> with starting a CI system there first. So please do give it a shot!
>
> Would it be useful to create a new mailinglist for CI notifications
> for
> this, or should we just use this list?

I will create a new group on gitlab.com for libmicrohttpd and give you
and Evgeny (?) full premissions (owner). Then it needs one project for
the ci-runners to build and another one for libmicrohttpd. I can set
all this up tomorrow.
Maybe we talk via phone when set up, makes some things easier to
explain. I will give you my phone number then via PM.

Regards, Tim