Re: [libmicrohttpd] Aync handling & message response

From: Kunal Ekawde
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Aync handling & message response
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 11:41:25 +0530

Hi Christian,

Can you please confirm if suspend/resume wont use pipe (lfor IPC)?
As in manual it's mentioned as:
"Enables using MHD_suspend_connection and MHD_resume_connection,
as performing these calls requires some additional pipes to be created,
and code not using these calls should not pay the cost."

But couldn't see in src code.
My application is using external epoll w/o any MHD threads.

Thanks,
Kunal