[libmicrohttpd] MHD_add_connection and EPOLL

From: José Bollo
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_add_connection and EPOLL
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:51:19 +0100

Hi,

I try to add the selection of the interfaces to serve on MHD. I was
using MHD_USE_EPOLL and was managing to include the epoll in the
external main loop with MHD_get_daemon_info(daemon,
MHD_DAEMON_INFO_EPOLL_FD_LINUX_ONLY) -> listen_fd

But it appears that setting MHD_USE_EPOLL and MHD_USE_NO_LISTEN_SOCKET
together is unsupported. So it doesn't work. listen_fd is -1 always.

I think that my expectation is valuable. Do you agree?

Best regards
José Bollo