libntlm

Re: NTLM v2

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: NTLM v2
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:37:15 +0200

Valentin Bogdanov <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi List,
>
> I just have a couple of basic questions for you.
>
> 1. Is NTLMv2 supported by the library?
> 2. Is there a C++ version of the library?
>
> Apologies if the answers are easily accessible from somewhere else. I
> just couldn't find them.

Hi Valentin!  Thanks for your interest.

Only NTLMv1 (DES-MD4) is supported today, but I'd appreciate patches to
implement NTLMv2 too.  I haven't seen a small library that does NTLMv2
without a lot of extra baggage, and having one would be nice.

The library should be usable from C++, but it is a C library.  The
header file has extern "C" blocks in them.

/Simon