libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] Un-bricking a T60

From: Luke Shumaker
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] Un-bricking a T60
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 00:29:55 -0400

On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 16:13:54 -0400,
Albin wrote:
> I don't know if this is of any help but with a later version of
> libreboot (February 2016) the keyboard is unresponsive on my T60 every
> other boot.  (I therefore use an older version which doesn't have this
> problem.)

That's an odd problem too!  With 20150518 I've had the issue that it
won't boot on the first try after the battery dies.

> Maybe you should just try to boot a lot of times?

I've tried that.  I even tried begging and pleading while I tried to
boot a lot of times :/

> One thing you could do in any case is to connect the computer to another
> one over serial and use GNU Screen to get the coreboot text output.

That's what I was thinking when I mentioned EHCI, since it has no
serial port.  Is there another way that I can get the text output?

> Good luck!

Thanks!

--
Happy hacking,