libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] DisplayPort to DVIl or HDMI converters?

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] DisplayPort to DVIl or HDMI converters?
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 12:31:56 +1000

FWIW, I purchased a passive DisplayPort to DVI converter:
http://www.volans.com.au/product/vl-dphm/

Works well for one external monitor, but cuts out if I also plug in a
VGA cable for a second monitor. This is on my Lenovo X200 plugged into
the Ultrabase dock to get DisplayPort output.

(I realise that this isn't directly related to Libreboot - it's just
that I know many of you are also using X200s.)

Regards,
Ben