libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] c201 testers needed

From: Jeffrey Sites
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] c201 testers needed
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 21:25:20 -0400

Flashing over the latest release seems to have bricked the device. Blank screen
and unable to reach recovery mode.

The flashing process (as written on the install page for C201) appeared normal
and identical to previous successful flashes.

Will use external SPI when I can to restore access and try again. (Will try
externally flashing to the beta release and then back to the release of still
unsuccessful)

What other information might be of use?

---
Jeffrey Sites