[libredwg] Tests collection

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: [libredwg] Tests collection
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:44:01 -0200

But i have a large collection of tests, now all we need is to start doing some conversions with a windows machine, we can convert all the dxf files into something usable, there are some tools you can download. given an autocad we can save the test files into all the different formats.
I have some files that I use privately due to copyright issues. We need to look for free (GPLv>=3, but preferably public domain) files. If your files are free or if they are authored by you and you wish to make them free, there'll be no problem to upload them.