Re: [libredwg] TEST SUITE 0.2

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [libredwg] TEST SUITE 0.2
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 18:05:24 -0200

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 5:17 AM, guruprasad rane
<address@hidden> wrote:
Hi All

Please check this link

testsuite0.2.tar.gz is a new test suite I am trying.

Thanks a lot for your contribution. In order to integrate your testsuite into LibreDWG source tree without problems, legally speaking, I need to be sure of 3 things:

1. You have authored the files by yourself
2. You agree to put the sample files (DWG, SVG and PNG) into the public domain (the script is already GPLv3+). 3. You agree to assign the Copyright of the script to the Free Software Foundation (you still get the credit for it).

Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
GNU LibreDWG maintainer
FSF Associate Member #7788
PoliGNU - Grupo de Estudos de Software Livre da Poli/USP