Re: [libredwg] [bug #28858] Segfaults on DWG file

From: Felipe Sanches
Subject: Re: [libredwg] [bug #28858] Segfaults on DWG file
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:25:28 -0200

hi, guys,

The file attached to this bug report caught my attention to 2 bugs in our description of the dwg spec. The patch attached fixes these 2 bugs and thus results in the file being properly parsed by LibreDWG.

As you can see in this part of the output I've got, all 14.778 objects of the dwg file were properly parsed, but now we have another issue: a segfault in the application itself (testSVG.c) instead of in the lib:

Num objects: 14778
ERROR: Decoding of DWG version R2004 header is not fully implemented yet. We are going to try
<svg
   xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"
   xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"
   xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
   version="1.1"
   width="675557.074791"
   height="287180.897189"

    <defs>

output_BLOCK_HEADER (ref=<value optimized out>) at testSVG.c:197
197      hdr = ref->obj->tio.object->tio.BLOCK_HEADER;
(gdb)

I am having some trouble with git recently.
Pitanga, please apply this attached patch to your local copy and push it to git master

Then I'll continue investigating what's causing this testSVG SegFault

-Felipe

<http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?28858>