[libredwg] Debian packaging for libredwg

From: Wookey
Subject: [libredwg] Debian packaging for libredwg
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 23:28:13 +0000

In order to build libredwg conveniently I packaged it for Debian.

This is a rather basic packaging, without any of the test binaries, or
a debug version, and a highly minimalist man page, but it does the job.

I can take this further and package and upload it to Debian proper if
you like.

Attached is the debian dir to add. I don't know if you'd prefer
not to have the debian dir in upstream sources, but it's actually
rather useful as then anyone can easily build a .deb from upstream.

Principal hats:  iEndian - Balloonboard - Toby Churchill - Emdebian