Re: [libredwg] missing functions

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [libredwg] missing functions
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 19:16:56 -0300

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:09:31 +0200
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have added these changes to my github here:
> http://github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/LibreDWGCPlusPlus
>
> the simple makfile (Makefile.Perl) to control it.
>
> please check and comment.

It looks fine to me. Although, I have two suggestions:

- move the files to the bindings/ tree, keep the core code unaware of
the bindings

- have a make target call swig and regenerate the wrap and .pm files.
The generated files would be committed to trunk, but a make
maintainer-clean (or something to that effect) and make bindings would
regenerate that code, since we'll possibly change or extend the API
very often at least for now. (maybe ttn could help with that)

Feel free to do it directly in the official repos, since you already
have write access. Just make sure you have a dev checkout and fill in
and send the copyright form as stated here:
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/LibreDWG#Git_push_access