Re: [libredwg] Packaging for Debian

From: Felipe Sanches
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Packaging for Debian
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:22:32 -0200

Awesome!  Do it! Thanks!!!

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Wookey <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi people. I packaged libredwg for Debian a few months back in a fit
of enthusiasm. But I didn't upload it at the time because it was all a
bit alpha, and I think I still had a few details to sort out (like man
pages). I suspect things have matured enough that this would now be a
sensible thing to do. Anyone have any objections in principle?

I'll put up the packages for people to take a look at before actually
uploading. And it might still be a while as I have a load of other
things which need doing too.

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM
http://wookware.org/