Re: [libredwg] typedefs

From: Felipe Sanches
Subject: Re: [libredwg] typedefs
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 16:44:44 -0200

I dont like it, but I wont block your work.

Keep in mind that typing speed can be improved with copy&paste
And we should avoid making the code less readable for the newcomer
hackers. Everybody who looks at unsigned int knows what it is. If you
see "LdUInt32" you have to stop and think for a while.

anyway... if you really want to use a prefix, Ld does not sound like a
mnemonic for libredwg. Before reading your explanation I was thinking
of "Ld" as "load" even if it makes no sense... If you're going to use
a prefix, make it more explicit.