Re: [libredwg] dwg to dxf

From: R. van Twisk
Subject: Re: [libredwg] dwg to dxf
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 06:48:04 -0500

David,

essentially LibreCAD can do that from the command line.
It already has DXF input/output and I already added DWG support.

It's current stalled because I have been working on a new website for LibreCAD
and fixing some very old bugs and preparing the first release candidate.

Then I am going to pick the DWG import/export again and essentially
LibreCAD could be used as a dwg2dxf and dxf2dwg converter.

Ries