Re: [libredwg] LibreDWG is looking for a maintainer

From: Brandon Invergo
Subject: Re: [libredwg] LibreDWG is looking for a maintainer
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 20:22:52 +0100

Hi Chaitanya

> Is there any way to get paid for this maintainer work. Could I get any
> potential clients willing to pay for new features or bug fixes?

The GNU project itself does not have any funds to pay maintainers. The
work is done on a volunteer basis. However, if and how the project
raises funds from donations or any other means is left to the package
maintainer(s) to decide. The key is that the software remain free (as in
freedom).

If you are still interested, please send an email to
address@hidden

Thanks,
Brandon