Re: [libredwg] Student Introduction

From: Diego Rabatone
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Student Introduction
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 08:36:49 -0300

Hi Gaganjyot, be welcome! I'm very glad to see people interested in this essential project.

This is, IHMO, one of the most important FSF projects, since it's one of the biggest not crossed barriers of the free software world.

A friend of mine asked me to give you a tip to look at this:
https://github.com/ArchimedesCAD/LibreDWGConverter
It's a converter written to ArchimedesCAD, a free CAD developed here on University of São Paulo.

Good luck on this project!

--------------------------------
Diego Rabatone Oliveira
diraol(arroba)diraol(ponto)eng(ponto)br
Identica: (@diraol) http://identi.ca/diraol
Twitter: @diraol

2013/4/28 gagan <address@hidden>
On 4/28/13, .Org.Com <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 6:50 PM, gagan <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>> I am Gaganjyot, a student of GND Engineering College, Punjab , India

<snip>

> Prepare proposal, and submit at:
>
>  http://www.google-melange.com

Done that :-
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/gaganjyot/1#

Please check and guide :)

>> http://202.164.53.122/~gagan/felt/
>

> Could not use it; as I there is no sample file me to upload.

Oops!!.Apologies.

> However, downloaded opened in Image Viewer of GNOME (eog), but showed
> one forth of a circular object, however dxf from zipped file, opened
> in LibreCAD fine.

Ohh , SVG was giving some problem , main focus is on DXF file.

>> http://devplace.in/~gagan/work/civil/main/
>
> Really wonderful!

Thanks For appreciation :)

--