Re: [libredwg] Sample functions

From: gagan
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Sample functions
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 10:47:11 +0530

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Sorry for the delay.
>
> My Comments:
>
> The first two functions are OK. Some attributes (specially 'global'

<snip>

> library should take care of it. This is data management, not data
> access.

See basically I am now somewhat confused, The functions I have shown,
Most of them have been declined. So I will be on IRC today, I need a
discussion regarding all this.

> Let's have a chat on IRC this week. Better Wednesday or Thursday. If I
> am not on the channel, pvt me.

Alright I will be available today sharp at 11:30 AM BRT

--
Thanks
Gaganjyot