[libredwg] Push code to git

From: Avneet Kaur
Subject: [libredwg] Push code to git
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 22:55:56 +0530

Hi,

I am trying to push the code to refactoring branch but I am getting
the same after trying so many commands. I am facing this problem after
Installing a new OS (Ubuntu 13.10).

address@hidden:~/libredwg$ git push origin refactoring
Counting objects: 3, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (2/2), done.
Writing objects: 100% (2/2), 228 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 2 (delta 1), reused 0 (delta 0)
error: unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit
To git://git.sv.gnu.org/libredwg.git
 ! [remote rejected] refactoring -> refactoring (n/a (unpacker error))
error: failed to push some refs to 'git://git.sv.gnu.org/libredwg.git'

I also updated the ssh key at savannah.

Is this problem occuring from server side access permissions or something else?

Any Idea how to get out from this?

Waiting for a reply !

--
Er. Avneet Kaur
Blog: www.avneetkhasla.wordpress.com

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working
together is success."