Re: [libredwg] Python bindings

From: jaskaran singh Lamba
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Python bindings
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 23:31:12 +0530

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 9:15 PM, jaskaran singh Lamba
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I want to know that what are the problems with the present python
> bindings (generted with SWIG), that it needs to be rewritten.

What are expected to be the properties of the new python bindings to be written?
Please suggest what approach can be followed for these, using another
tool and building the bindings directly from the 'C' code or using an
object oriented approach and making an object oriented interface
(Python) for the library?

Since I am new to this, please correct my question if you find any
mistake in it.

@ Rodrigo and others, Please respond.
--
Jaskaran Singh Lamba