Re: [libredwg] GSoC coding period started

From: Piyush Parkash
Subject: Re: [libredwg] GSoC coding period started
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 02:36:27 +0530

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 9:40 PM, .Org.Com <address@hidden> wrote:
> As you proceed, consider updating wiki page:

Ok Sir.

I have generated the Image, Txt, and Xml output of all the DWG files.
Here is the link to it. Please do have a look. The size of the
repository is a little big. It is because of bmp files. I will convert
it into Jpeg files so as to decrease the size. I wasn't aware of
AutoCAD's jpgout command. Now I am.

https://github.com/piyushparkash/DWG-Files

I have started working on prototype of testsuite.c. I will inform as
soon as I complete a little prototype.

--
Piyush Parkash
piyushparkash.wordpress.com