Re: [libredwg] How to compile in VS 2010?

From: Till Heuschmann
Subject: Re: [libredwg] How to compile in VS 2010?
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 21:53:47 +0200

Hi Morteza,

unfortunately it is not possible to compile libredwg with Visual Studio without some work.
LibreDwg is written in C99 and VS simply does not support all of the language features. To compile libredwg you have to change:

 - declarations must be at the beginning of a function and not elswere in the body
 - Variadic Macros must be changed to variadic functions. This type of macros are used for logging (logging.h)

Regards
Till