Re: [libredwg] Release plan (was: LibreDWG Merge)

From: gagan
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Release plan (was: LibreDWG Merge)
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 11:06:10 +0530

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 6:24 AM, .Org.Com <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 3:50 AM, Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> This roadmap is the first thing that comes to my mind:
>>
>> - merge gagan's work, polish
>> - merge avneet's work, polish
>> - make sure at least R13 to R2000 works reasonably (specially handles)
>> - review bug reports in Savannah
>> - review and incorporate patches in Savannah
>> - check if all copyright assignments are OK
>> - check if modified files carry respective author and year mentions
>
> As Gagan could find some time in recent past to work in this
> direction, we can review what can be done in this direction.

My work merged.

Avneet's remaining ( I don't see any replies or activities by her )

Piyush's testing suite explains the working of R13 to  R2000. Piyush
can explain more regarding the support.

Bugs and patches to be incorporated yet. ( I think this can be done
even after the very first alpha release )

@piyush, @Guruprasad please updated your names in your editied files.

> @ Gurparsad, Gagan, Avneet, Piyush

Sent from here. We need atleast Piyush and Guruprasad's papers to
release current master code.

@Avneet awaiting a reply.

Yes! Nice work @Piyush Prakash

> I suggest we can release a version incorporating Gagan, Piyush
> (including Gurparsad's).

Agreed!

> @ Gagan
>
> Work as suggested above (and read this thread again in totality) and
> keep code ready for our first release, keep informing here.

I have listed above regarding the milestones for first release.

Bugs and patches can be worked out on later also.
Piyush can tell the support from R13 to R2000
We have asked for the copyright assignments and expected to get that soon.
and have asked to update names in files too.

--
Thanks
Gaganjyot