Re: [libredwg] Student proposal (GSOC)

From: gagan
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Student proposal (GSOC)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 00:00:47 +0530

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 1:34 AM, Pero Brbora <address@hidden> wrote:
> My proposal wasn't accepted.
> Do you want me to continue contributing to LibreDWG?

Hi Pero,

Your work regarding patches was fantastic but unfortunately we didn't
had a mentor this year for LibreDWG and hence we were unable to accept
your proposal.

I couldn't even see your proposal personally because I was too
applying as a student, so I can't actually comment over that part. If
you can, I would encourage you to continue your work on LibreDWG. We
need support from developers here.

Regarding GSoC, I'd say please try next year and I will personally
spare time to mentor you. :)

Best of Luck!

--
Thanks