Re: [libredwg] [bug #28509] Need test cases to work on this project.

From: guruprasad rane
Subject: Re: [libredwg] [bug #28509] Need test cases to work on this project.
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 19:20:11 +0530

Few files which I used for testing..

If you need files with specific data in then then please let me know i can try creating it.

On 25 April 2018 at 19:14, Reini Urban <address@hidden> wrote:
Update of bug #28509 (project libredwg):

             Assigned to:                    None => reini_urban

Follow-up Comment #3:

I've added a couple of test files which I created by myself recently.

But there are still some new object types missing, such as
CELLSTYLEMAP, DBCOLOR, MATERIAL, FIELDLIST,
PLOTSETTINGS, SCALE, TABLEGEOMETRY,
TABLESTYLE, VBA_PROJECT, DIMASSOC,
ACDBSECTIONVIEWSTYLE, ACDBDETAILVIEWSTYLE,
NPOCOLLECTION, EXACXREFPANELOBJECT,
ARCALIGNEDTEXT (2000+), UNDERLAYDEFINITION (2 strings),
AcDbObjectContextData, ACDBASSOCNETWORK,
AcDbAnnotScaleObjectContextData, ACDBASSOCGEOMDEPENDENCY,
ACDBASSOC2DCONSTRAINTGROUP, ACDB_LEADEROBJECTCONTEXTDATA_CLASS.

I've marked unhandled and untested classes as such.
They are currently just passed through.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?28509>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/