libreplanet-br-sp

[lp-br-sp] Coming Soon: This year's Document Freedom Day on March 25th

From: Raniere Silva
Subject: [lp-br-sp] Coming Soon: This year's Document Freedom Day on March 25th
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 12:42:20 -0300

----- Forwarded message from Julia Fuchs <address@hidden> -----

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 16:28:03 +0100
From: Julia Fuchs <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Cc: Erik Albers <address@hidden>

Dear Libre Planet São Paulo,

thank you very much for celebrating Document Freedom Day in 2013 with us.
As former event organizer you are already a DFD expert and hopefully
noticed, that the preparations for this year's Document Freedom Day entered
the critical phase: the new webpage is online [1], the campaign was
officially launched last week [2] and there are already a couple of
registered DFD Events [3].

And right with the start of the campaign, the new promotion material
arrived in our office and waits to be sent out to you for no cost [4].

As you can see - now it's the perfect time to think about, what you could
get going for this year's Document Freedom Day on March 25th. Do you
already have ideas? Or do you want to get some inspiration [5] on our
brand-new webpage?
Don't forget that like in previous years there is also the possibility to
get funding for your DFD event [6]. And of course we are very curious about
pictures from your event – as we would love to publish them in our report
on the webpage [7].

Please join us again and help to make #DFD2015 bigger than ever: Think
about what you want to organize, add your event [8] and contact us, if we
can help you with anything.

 We can't wait to hear from your event,

Erik and Julia

of the DFD Team

 Links:

   1.

   http://documentfreedom.org/index.en.html
   2.

   http://documentfreedom.org/news/2015/news-20150224-01.en.html
   3.

   http://documentfreedom.org/events/events.en.html
   4.

   http://documentfreedom.org/promotion.en.html
   5.

   http://documentfreedom.org/getinvolved.en.html
   6.

   http://documentfreedom.org/funding-expenses.en.html
   7.

   http://documentfreedom.org/news/2013/news-20130419-01.en.html and
   http://documentfreedom.org/news/2014/news-20140424-01.en.html
   8.

   http://documentfreedom.org/registerevent.en.html

--
Julia Fuchs - International DFD Campaign Team
FSFE, Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin