libreplanet-dev

[Libreplanet-dev] From Andri Effendi - Free Software Sydney

From: Andri Effendi
Subject: [Libreplanet-dev] From Andri Effendi - Free Software Sydney
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 05:17:00 +0000

Hi Libre Planet Dev,

I am happy to announce that I have finally managed to organize a small
event to get a Free Software group gathering going in Sydney.

After being exclusively a mailing list since 2015, I finally managed to
get a date, time and place organized.

Could you please help me add our group to the Libre Planet wiki?
I am unsure how to do it.

Kind Regards,
--
Andri Effendi <address@hidden>
Organiser of The Free Software Movement in Sydney

GPG fingerprint: 8438 138D ECDA 05E0 591F  F2B4 4721 0F03 AC24 DF73
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted.