[libreplanet-discuss] looking for feedback on a FLOSS related blog post

From: Rudolf
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] looking for feedback on a FLOSS related blog post
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:24:13 -0400

http://sourcecontribute.com/2013/04/10/howto-set-up-a-page-to-promote-your-organizations-freeopen-source-contributions/

I started the blog a few months ago because I was frustrated with all these startups and small/medium sized organizations not being the best contributors to free software. Just putting up code or linking to a repository isn't enough.

This particular post is about creating a page to list contributions and looks at some examples.

I'm mostly interested in knowing if this blog is useful enough yet to be able to share it with coworkers and managers in order to increase contributions (either of code or donations or documentation).

....and yes...I dislike using the free/open source term but open source is the term everyone uses and if I can fit in the word "free" or "libre" or "gnu" somewhere, then I'm happy. Little steps at a time right?

Rudolf Olah
Software Developer
Blogger, SourceContribute.com