[libreplanet-discuss] New LibrePlanet group: LiveCode users

From: Fabian Rodriguez
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] New LibrePlanet group: LiveCode users
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 00:26:43 -0400

Hi,

As some of you may know, LiveCode was recently released under a free
open source licence by RunRev after a succesful Kickstarter campaign:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1755283828/open-source-edition-of-livecode

They have several resources on their site but not the traditional wiki,
IRC channels, etc.

I am not associated with RunRev in any way other than being a user
(helping one of my customers setup their developers with LiveCode).

I thought LibrePlanet could be used to organize a team and get
documentation and self-help started. I also think it's important to have
resources outside of RunRev to provide such guidance and support.

If anyone here is interested, take a look here:
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LiveCode

Cheers,

Fabian

--