[libreplanet-discuss] Re-use Lanyards / badges, also printing…

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Re-use Lanyards / badges, also printing…
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 12:42:30 -0400

I just filled out the feedback form but forgot to add this thought:

I wish there had been a collection of lanyards at the end of conference,
and an announcement at the closing keynote so that we don't create extra
trash and reuse lanyards next year.

Also, it's preferable to have names on both sides of name tags when used
with lanyards. To avoid double-sided printing (although that's the least
paper use), you can do double-one-sided badges with one upside-down
where people then fold the paper.

Cheers,
Aaron