Re: [libreplanet-discuss] The JS Trap expanding

From: rysiek
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] The JS Trap expanding
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 19:42:39 +0200

Hi there,

Dnia poniedziałek, 23 marca 2015 22:22:40 klez pisze:
> I've noticed a couple of site that at the moment work quite well
> without JavaScript enabled, but are rolling out new JS heavy versions
> that don't work at all if scripts are disabled.

This is indeed sad. I consider this a serious problem, among others for people
who use TOR and want to stay safe. I had a long and frustrating discussion
with ownCloud, for instance, about how their UI does not work at all without
JS (and it's possible to fix, actually! they are simply not interested).

Also, there's a lot (UI-wise) that's being done with JS that can be done with
pure HTML5 and CSS3. Consider:
http://rys.io/en/123

--
Pozdrawiam,