Re: [libreplanet-discuss] RE Gratis software being released as proprieta

From: Pen-Yuan Hsing
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] RE Gratis software being released as proprietary
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 17:31:10 +0100

On 07/08/15 15:52, Steen Engholm wrote:
Liberating software is against that normal trend to protect, or
profitize, one's work.

Interesting. I'm still fairly new to Free Software, but my understanding has always been that it is OK to make monetary profit from Free Software? Or do you mean profitize in a different sense? I think this will be an interesting topic for the FAQ that I'm dreaming about... :)