[libreplanet-discuss] Who should gain control on your speech after your

From: Thomas HARDING
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Who should gain control on your speech after your own die ?
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 13:23:21 +0100

Hello,

To me, advocacy and activism misses a good licence (~ Free Speech).

I just pointed what misses to Creative Commons regarding activism and advocacy (I can be totally wrong on) :

sources, trusted.

No matter what extend you quote, translate, use as sample or basis... even half a sentence can be harmful (and especially half one over-cutted).

So, the most important condition to endorse derivatives by licence would be (need improvements) :

* to point a meta-file buid (eg, build on RDF) and its own signatures (at least 2 algorithms).

* Signature combination and RDF file preffered location would be encoded in an URN, together with other elements.

* RDF file would point current author electronic signature, endorsed --- SOURCE transcriptions --- (such as a text file, audio file, video file...) and their own signatures (/for each/, dual), and "who, when, why, ...".

* ... ?

* Making an obligation to publish source "file pointer" together, and its signatures.

I just think of how the bible has endorsed twelve twisted reports, spreeds twisted translation of the whole (I especially like the Chouraki's one in French, where content is entirely different from "traditional" ones).

Giving words and let them be your property or an organisation property is to settle them, let reuse them but ensure what you said originally is the best way to avoid dogmatic thinks.

Even a plumber, there should be no way to control how your speech is spread, and nobody should have control except humanity as a whole.

But once again, what you can ensure as a source is what you said :-)

--
Je suis née pour partager : non la haine, mais l'amour.
                                            Sophocle,