Re: [libreplanet-discuss] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WIKILEAKS, Vault 7: CIA

From: johnny saylor
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WIKILEAKS, Vault 7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 09:36:40 -0500

hi

On Wed, 8 Mar 2017 08:58:45 +0100
Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.pro> wrote:

> Does anybody know if they are going to change the text on US
> banknotes from "In God We Trust" to "In Trump We Trust"?

i know it's a joke ...

i would welcome discussion at libre planet about the future of
the fsf in the usa. i'm even thinking beyond the current
administration, although it's actions have been reprehensible.

free software is for humanity and it would seem increasingly more
difficult to fulfill it's promise from an increasingly insular
society.