[libreplanet-discuss] A loss to the Free Software Community

From: Arthur Torrey
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] A loss to the Free Software Community
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 12:54:41 -0400 (EDT)

Passing the word - I just got the following sad news on one of the other
mailing lists that I am on...

I know that Peabo was active in the Free Software world for many years, as that
is how I first met him.  I believe (but am not sure) that he may even have
worked at the FSF office for a while.

He was also one of the founding members of the Artisan's Asylum in Somerville,
MA. where I am also a member and where I got this notice....

He will be missed.

ART