[libreplanet-discuss] libreboot t400 with trisquel re-added to minifree

From: Leah Rowe
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] libreboot t400 with trisquel re-added to minifree
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 04:09:31 +0100

Hi everyone

I've re-added the T400 to Minifree, with Trisquel preinstalled by
default as before. This complies with the FSF's Respects Your Freedom
certification.

The price is also much lower than before (it's currently cheaper than
all other Libreboot laptops sold by other companies):

https://minifree.org/product/libreboot-t400/

Spread the word! Every purchase funds my work on the ThinkPad X220
port to Libreboot, which I expect to have ready by around December 2017.

For a while, Minifree had been selling the X220 on preorder due to
shortage of T400 laptops (X200 is discontinued still, for the same
reason). Work is underway on that laptop still, but I've recently come
into contact with a batch of 150 T400 laptops, and my suppliers
collectively have much more than that in-between them.

PS: The FSF RYF page currently lists Libreboot T400 from Minifree as
discontinued; it was, when they made that change, but that is no
longer the case. The Libreboot T400 from Minifree is indeed now
shipping once again, worldwide!

- --
Leah Rowe

Libreboot developer

Use free software. Free as in freedom.
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

Use a free BIOS - https://libreboot.org/

Use a free operating system, GNU+Linux.
Or use LibertyBSD.

Support computer user freedom - https://peers.community/
https://fsf.org/ - https://gnu.org/

Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom | Registered in England,
No. 9361826 | VAT No. GB202190462
Registered Office: 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island, Essex SS8 9QA, UK |
Web: https://minifree.org/