[libreplanet-discuss] [3D printing] Cura engine, from AGPL to LGPL (was:

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] [3D printing] Cura engine, from AGPL to LGPL (was: [3D printing] Cura engine to relicence from AGPL to GPL)
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 16:54:35 -0300

Interesting...

At a *very first/quick* look, the change to LGPL seems to be bad,
specially because the derivative work doesn't have to keep the same
license, unless it adapts/touches the original work itself.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com