Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is disroot ok?

From: Andrew Nesbit
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is disroot ok?
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 03:26:14 +0000

On 01/12/2017 12:13, Adonay Felipe Nogueira wrote:

I mean, I find it way secure and better to use POP3 because I have all
my email in my own computer, and can yet optionally leave part of the
newest ones in the server.

This is nice if you only ever access your email from a single host. Otherwise you end up with bits of email scattered over all over the place.

Hey wait! Your comment has given me an idea, which would solve a problem I've been having for a long time. Thanks!

I read OpenMailBox's social network profile
posts and it seems that IMAP consumed more resources than POP3.

Have you got a link? I'd be really curious to read that. And also how they define "resources".

Andrew