Re: [libreplanet-discuss] The state of Libre Hardware

From: Patrick Anderson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] The state of Libre Hardware
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 21:17:21 -0700

We can solve this by learning how to share the land and tools needed
to make all we need.

The GNU GPL speaks of User Freedom, but this is only for bits.

Sharing space and atoms seems impossible, but really it isn't.

Once we find a better way to share the Means of Production in the
physical realm, we will no longer need to beg other owners because we
will then be at the helm of production with nobody to stand in our
way.