Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Meta Data and Photos

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Meta Data and Photos
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 16:31:39 +0100

Although I haven't used it myself, there is an app on F-Droid (a FOSS alternative to Google Play) called Scrambled Exif <https://f-droid.org/packages/com.jarsilio.android.scrambledeggsif/>. I believe that the idea is that it will remove the metadata to a photo prior to it being shared - is this what you are looking for?