Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free Mark Down Editor and Reader

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free Mark Down Editor and Reader
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 13:34:23 -0600

Andri Effendi wrote:
> I am looking for a good Free/Libre mark down editor and reader as I am
> interested in blogging on a site that requires one.
> Does anyone have a particular Favourite program?

Since the design of Markdown (and reStructuredText too) is to make the
markup as unobtrusive as possible it by design tries to avoid the need
of any special editors for it.  It's pretty much what you see is what
you get when looking at the plain text version of it.

I just edit the plaintext of Markdown directly.  I use the basic
text-mode of emacs for editing it as plain text with nothing otherwise
special.

Bob