Re: [libreplanet-discuss] open letter to the Community:

From: Lyberta
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] open letter to the Community:
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 22:54:00 +0000

John Sullivan:
> Greg Farough <gregf@riseup.net> writes:
>
>> Let's not even joke about suicide or doing violence to people who use the
>> wrong kind of computer program.
>>

> Agreed, and let's let this thread drop. Lyberta is now on moderation,
> and I'll reach out to them further.
>
> -john

What joking? I wasn't joking. People who create proprietary software
drive me and other people to suicide. It's a fact. When the only safe
place on Earth is your PC and the only thing that keeps you sane is
software, you see that proprietary software strips the last bits of
happiness from you. Free software saves lives, proprietary software
literally kills people.