Re: Online banking support for Linux?

From: Stephen Paul Weber
Subject: Re: Online banking support for Linux?
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 05:44:04 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Others have touched on workarounds if you face an issue and worked through policy documents point-by-point for you.  I will instead offer personal experience.

I also live in Ontario and have always done online banking (for 15 years, where does the time go...) and always from GNU/Linux (usually debian+firefox) and have never had an issue of any kind.  Banks I have used include: RBC, Tangerine, Simplii, Ideal Savings, Libro credit union