Re: What search engine best at "Freedom-Respecting"?

From: Jan Prunk
Subject: Re: What search engine best at "Freedom-Respecting"?
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 16:13:21 +0200

   Hello,
   What about Ecosia.org ? They will plant trees in exchange for the
   browsing time spent on their search engine. So you also do something
   good for the planet, while using it. I have been using it for some
   years now, and it gives quite similar search results, compared to
   Google.com. Also it doesn't geo-ip track you, while using it. The
   search produces the same output, from anywhere in the world.
   Regards,
   Jan
   ---
   Sent from my Android device, please excuse my brevity.

     What search engine best at "Freedom-Respecting"?